Monday, March 27, 2006

Why Blog?

Pancetta, Black Pudding on a Parsnip and Potato Mash

So - what's this Blog all about?

Well, hardly a ground breaking opinion, but Blogging seems to be going places. I've been looking at them for a while, and keen to get involved, but wondered how.

Then, while browsing in an idle moment I came across a number of food blogs. Minimal commentary, just all about the food that people were cooking and eating on a daily basis.

And this appealed to me. If I'm already mocked by friends and family for taking pictures of what I cook and eat, why not share it with the world?

So here's the first food photo - I may add more retrospective ones, but mostly this Blog will be about what I'm cooking and eating from day to day. Don't expect much writing, but I may add the odd idea or comment along the way. And feel free to comment yourselves - always good to hear what you think, or if there's anything you want to know.

1 Comments:

Blogger Devan Foster said...

I love your reasoning for starting the blog. Your food does look delicious, and I do remember fondly a roast at your place quite a few years ago now when I came to Spicer Street.

11:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home